Local Travel – Fulltime Position
EvoQore Technologies, INC has been around since 2020. We are constantly adding to our portfolio of product offerings for our customers which means our staff has the opportunity to work with the latest and greatest technologies that are out there. Our customers depend on us to be responsive and prompt so that we can help them use these technologies to support their business. We build personal relationships with our customers so that we can understand their business needs and address those needs with the services and products that we offer. If you are an experienced IT professional that is motivated to grow and develop professionally, we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for a Systems Support Technician who has experience remotely supporting both technical and non-technical users. Daily issues will require resolving IT needs ranging from desktop support to server and infrastructure management, application troubleshooting, data backups and anti-virus administration. On-site support will be required occasionally. Excellent customer support skills and positive phone demeanor are critical as well as professional written skills, as most of our contact with customers occurs over the phone or via email. Business casual attire is expected in the office. Some travel may be required, and off hours/on call hour work will be necessary.
We are a technical company that is looking for employees that love technology and love helping people. The ideal candidate will thrive in an environment where they have responsibility for:
· Assisting our customers with technical issues and questions
· Assisting Senior team members on IT projects
· Learning new technologies
· Achieving technical certifications
· Displaying empathy and genuinely caring for our customers and their needs
· Doing it all with a positive attitude
· EvoQore provides PTO, 401(k) with a corporate 3% contribution after one year, employee health care and short/long term disability insurance.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Serving as a technician for the implementation and maintenance of customer support
- Responding to telephone calls and e-mail messages from customers with computer/software problems.
- Diagnosing the nature of the problem and walking customers through the problem-solving steps.
- Providing technical guidance in the utilization of computer hardware and software, including installation, operation, and troubleshooting.
- Providing technical assistance support services, including receiving, logging, routing, resolving trouble calls, and follow-up reporting.
- Employing technical assistance on computer equipment including desktops, laptops, portable computers, high-speed printers, scanners, printers, and other specialized computer equipment.
- Assisting with reporting that includes metrics, such as number of calls, types of calls, resolution times, trend analysis, and other data that will assist the government in managing the Service Desk and assisting customers.
- The ability to lift a minium of 25 pounds at once.
Skills / Qualifications
- Must have a High School diploma or GED
- Must have some knowledge of computer operating systems, servers, desktops, and other hardware
- Must have interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people who have limited technical knowledge, as well as the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Must be able and willing to work nonstandard hours when necessary to make critical repairs or make network changes which must be performed when users are off the network.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
Other jobs at EvoQore
Senior Front End Developer
Perks of the Job
We try our best to pay a competitive rate based on skills and qualifications for the industry
Health & Dental
We offer BCBS of AL for all our insurance needs.
401k + Matching
We strongly believe in investing into our employees. We are offering up to 5% corporate contriubution after you have served one year with the company.
Everyone needs time off from the job! We allow you to accrue 3 hours per payperiod of Peronal time off.
We are located near Huntsville, AL so we try and have some kind of company paid activity for our employees and there families. For example: bowling, fishing, baseball games, etc.
Here at EvoQore we look for ways to build communcation and relastionships between our team members for a stronger bond and work environment.