Local Travel – Fulltime Position
EvoQore Technologies, INC has been around since 2020. We are constantly adding to our portfolio of product offerings for our customers which means our staff has the opportunity to work with the latest and greatest technologies that are out there. Our customers depend on us to be responsive and prompt so that we can help them use these technologies to support their business. We build personal relationships with our customers so that we can understand their business needs and address those needs with the services and products that we offer. If you are an experienced IT professional that is motivated to grow and develop professionally, we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for an Account Executive Contractor who has experience working directly with clients to learn their goals and establish how EvoQore can meet them. Daily task will require regularly meeting quotas, goals and other forms of client expectations, helping clients understand the limits of their budget or resources and consistently assisting the team to insure we are meeting project deadlines laid out by the client. Excellent customer support skills and positive phone demeanor are critical as well as professional written skills, as most of our contact with customers occurs over the phone or via email. Business casual attire is expected in the office. Some travel may be required, and off hours/on call hour work will be necessary.
We are a technical company that is looking for employees that love technology and love helping people. The ideal candidate will thrive in an environment where they have responsibility for:
· Oversee team and project deadlines for our clients
· Report to Senior team members progress on all projects
· Learning new sales strategies
· Achieving sales certifications
· Displaying empathy and genuinely caring for our customers and their needs
· Doing it all with a positive attitude
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Communicating with clients and gathering information about a project’s scope, budget and timelines.
- Responding to telephone calls and e-mail messages from clients and potential clients.
- Meeting with the team to discuss clients project goals, progress and outcomes.
- Developing budgets and timelines for clients.
- Coordinating teams to meet project milestones along with the senior management.
- Seeking new clients, projects and or bids always.
- Maintaining knowledge of our vendors and a relationship with them.
- Assisting with reporting that includes metrics, such as number of calls, types of calls, resolution times, trend analysis, and other data that will assist in managing the sale and or contract.
- The ability to lift a minimum of 20 pounds at once.
Skills / Qualifications
- Must have a High School diploma or GED
- Must have a willingness to travel
- Must have some knowledge of computer operating systems, servers, desktops, and other hardware
- Must have interpersonal skills as well as the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Must be able and willing to work nonstandard hours when necessary to make critical repairs or make network changes which must be performed when users are off the network
- Must have knowledge of hosting customer events and attending trade shows
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must pass drug test and background check
Other jobs at EvoQore
Senior Front End Developer
Perks of the Job
We try our best to pay a competitive rate based on skills and qualifications for the industry
Health & Dental
We offer BCBS of AL for all our insurance needs.
401k + Matching
We strongly believe in investing into our employees. We are offering up to 5% corporate contriubution after you have served one year with the company.
Everyone needs time off from the job! We allow you to accrue 3 hours per payperiod of Peronal time off.
We are located near Huntsville, AL so we try and have some kind of company paid activity for our employees and there families. For example: bowling, fishing, baseball games, etc.
Here at EvoQore we look for ways to build communcation and relastionships between our team members for a stronger bond and work environment.