Local Travel – Fulltime Position
EvoQore Technologies, INC has been around since 2020. We are constantly adding to our portfolio of product offerings for our customers which means our staff has the opportunity to work with the latest and greatest technologies that are out there. Our customers depend on us to be responsive and prompt so that we can help them use these technologies to support their business. We build personal relationships with our customers so that we can understand their business needs and address those needs with the services and products that we offer. If you are an experienced IT professional that is motivated to grow and develop professionally, we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for a Cyber Security Engineer Level 1 who has experience with planning, developing, implementing and documenting technical security solutions for software and information system throughout the product development lifecycle. The Engineer will have a customer centric approach and provide all levels of support for the user base community. Excellent customer support skills and positive phone demeanor are critical as well as professional written skills, as most of our contact with customers occurs over the phone or via email. Business casual attire is expected in the office. Some travel may be required, and off hours/on call hour work will be necessary.
We are a technical company that is looking for employees that love technology and love helping people. The ideal candidate will thrive in an environment where they have responsibility for:
- Oversee team and project deadlines for our clients
· Report to Senior team members progress on all projects
· Conduct technical evaluation of information system requirements, design, and implementation, focusing on information security aspects and authorization requirements.
· Achieve security and engineering certifications
· Displaying empathy and genuinely caring for our customers and their needs
· Doing it all with a positive attitude
· EvoQore provides PTO, 401(k) with a corporate 3% contribution after one year, employee health care and short/long term disability insurance.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Communicating with clients and gathering information about a project’s scope, budget and timelines.
- Responding to telephone calls and e-mail messages from clients and potential clients.
- Meeting with the team to discuss clients project goals, progress and outcomes.
- Coordinating teams to meet project milestones along with the senior management.
- Analyze, track, and document disposition of static code analysis scan results.
- Perform and analyze results of Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) scans to identify weaknesses and develop operation plans to remediate or mitigate weaknesses as they are discovered.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology and security threats.
- The ability to lift a minimum of 20 pounds at once.
Skills / Qualifications
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or 5 + years equivalent experience.
- Must have a willingness to travel
- Must have some knowledge of computer operating systems, servers, desktops, and other hardware
- Ability to obtain and maintain active Secret Security Clearance or Higher
- Must have interpersonal skills as well as the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Must be able and willing to work nonstandard hours when necessary to make critical repairs or make network changes which must be performed when users are off the network
- Must have ability to work with little or no direct supervision and in a team environment
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
Other jobs at EvoQore
Cyber Security Analyst
Perks of the Job
We try our best to pay a competitive rate based on skills and qualifications for the industry
Health & Dental
We offer BCBS of AL for all our insurance needs.
401k + Matching
We strongly believe in investing into our employees. We are offering up to 5% corporate contriubution after you have served one year with the company.
Everyone needs time off from the job! We allow you to accrue 3 hours per payperiod of Peronal time off.
We are located near Huntsville, AL so we try and have some kind of company paid activity for our employees and there families. For example: bowling, fishing, baseball games, etc.
Here at EvoQore we look for ways to build communcation and relastionships between our team members for a stronger bond and work environment.